Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Gramercy Tulum (the hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above) if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
*The rates quoted are based on your period of stay.
*Rates quoted do not include a 7.5% service fee.
*Rates quoted are in American Dollars.
*Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
* The rates for all reservations that stay from December 23 to January 8 are non-refundable
*All further adults are charged 50 USD + taxes per night for an extra bed.
*Pets are allowed to pay a fee of $25 USD per night and a deposit of $100 USD. Will to be required at the arrival and will be only returned if there is not any damage caused. Please contact the front desk for more information.
*In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and Will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
*Check-in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out time is by 12:00 pm.
*A valid government-issued identification or Passport is required at check-in.
*A valid credit card is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
*Should you arrive at the hotel before the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel Front Desk for assistance storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
*Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on the availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12 pm to 6 pm and a full-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6 pm.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
*A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
*Upon reservation credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email. *The Hotel accepts Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Debit Cards are not accepted.
*Exchange rates are applicable at the time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing Exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
*For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org
*No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room. *No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel’s in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms. *This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
*The máximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
*All bookings are non-refundable.
* it is forbidden to consume drinks and food in the restaurant/beach club purchased elsewhere.
*By proceeding with the reservation. You further agree and acknowledge that if the Hotel accepts the reservation, your stay shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
*The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
*You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost, and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
*The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs, or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
*The Hotel shall be entitled to utilize the credit card provided by the guest to cover any cost for damages to the property and/or any pending balance on signed bills at our restaurants, bars, and beach club.
Payment and Deposit Policy:
- The total amount of your stay will be charged on your credit card by the hotel at the time of booking.
- Cancellations will not be subject to refunds, unless stated otherwise on the terms of your booking
- DEPOSIT/PAYMENT non-refundable if cancelled or no show for any reason including by personal choice (i.e. change of work schedules, illness, death, etc.) Acts of God or nature (weather, disasters), terrorism alerts, travel warnings, flight changes or delays, etc. or any others which are not the direct responsibility of Gramercy Tulum.
- Gramercy Tulum recommends to all of our clients that insurance is purchased to protect your investment from any unforeseen circumstances, check travel insurance with your credit card company or from reputable insurance agencies in your hometown.
- No refunds or credit will be granted for early checkouts nor "no shows".