Terms and Conditions for your Reservation at Gramercy Tulum
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Gramercy Tulum (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay.
- Rates quoted do not include 7.5% service fee, which will be charged at Check-In.
- Rates quoted are in American Dollars.
- Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
- All further adults are charged 35 USD per night for extra bed
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults, or 3 adults.
- Pets are allowed paying a fee of $25 USD per night and a deposit of $100 USD will be required at the arrival and will be only returned if there is not any damage caused. Please contact front desk for more information.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00pm.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
- A valid credit card is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, your credit card will be charged for the full amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email, including all taxes and fees.
- The Hotel accepts Visa and Master Card. Debit Cards or Cash are not accepted.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at email@example.com
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- All bookings are non-reimbursable.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to utilize the credit card provided by the guest, to cover any cost for damages in the property and/or any pending balance on signed bills at our restaurants, bars and beach club.
Payment and Deposit Policy:
The total amount of your stay will be charged on your credit card by the hotel at the time of booking.
- Cancellations will not be subject to refunds, unless stated otherwise on the terms of your booking. A credit certificate equivalent to your reservation will be issued if cancellation occurs at least 30 days prior check in date. Certificates last one year and are not transferable.
- DEPOSIT/PAYMENT non-refundable if cancelled or no show for any reason including by personal choice (i.e. change of work schedules, illness, death, etc.) Acts of God or nature (weather, disasters), terrorism alerts, travel warnings, flight changes or delays, etc. or any others which are not the direct responsibility of Gramercy Tulum.
- Gramercy Tulum recommends to all of our clients that insurance is purchased to protect your investment from any unforeseen circumstances, check travel insurance with your credit card company or from reputable insurance agencies in your hometown.
- No refunds or credit will be granted for early checkouts nor "no shows".